We are proud to call Maine our home and fortunate to do business where waters are clean, forests vibrant and communities strong. But Maine is not immune to threats that jeopardize these natural and community resources.
The Corporate Conservation Council of Maine (CCCM) is The Nature Conservancy's corporate giving organization in Maine. CCCM gives businesses a way to play a vital role in protecting our natural heritage.
See a list of 2013 CCCM members (pdf, 1MB).
Through the Corporate Conservation Council of Maine your business can partner with one of the most trusted organizations in the country. When you join CCCM by making a tax-deductible cash or in-kind contribution of $1,000 or more, you will receive the following benefits:
- Advertising in a member list published in prominent statewide newspapers and magazines,
- Exposure in the Conservancy’s Maine Legacy newsletter, sent to 9,000+ Conservancy supporters across New England
- Recognition at our annual Corporate Council luncheon
- Acknowledgment as a patron of the environment on The Nature Conservancy’s website
- Subscription to the award-winning Nature Conservancy magazine, to keep you informed about the latest conservation issues and the many places the Conservancy is working to protect around the world
- Special invitations to select trips and events - a great opportunity to build relationships with other business leaders, legislators and conservation speakers in the state.
Join the Corporate Conservation Council of Maine now! CCCM Membership Form.