In celebration of Earth Month, The Nature Conservancy of Kentucky is hosting a photo contest during the month of April. Kentucky nature lovers are encouraged to submit entries that express their passion for conserving Kentucky Nature.
Besides impressive bragging rights, the winning photographer wins a goody bag from The Nature Conservancy of Kentucky and a featured spot in an upcoming publication.
Photo contest guidelines are:
- The contest is open to anyone, but must capture Kentucky specific content.
- Entries must be the original work of the entrant.
- Entries must be submitted in high resolution (1MB or greater) to ensure a high-quality print.
- Each email submission must include the title, location of the work and the full name of the photographer.
- By submitting photographs to The Nature Conservancy, entrants agree to grant permission to print and display entries. All photographs will be credited to the photographer.
- Entries will be judged by a committee of Conservancy staff members based on creativity, compliance with the theme, originality and overall quality of the image.
- Contest organizers reserve the right to disqualify entries that do not conform to the stated rules and guidelines. The determination of the winners will be final and binding in all matters relating to this contest.
The deadline for all entries to be received is 12:00pm, April 30, 2013. Judging will be completed and winners will be announced thereafter.
Submit photos and associated information as attachments to email@example.com. Each entrant may submit no more than three photos.