Dogfish Dash 2013
Watch a video from this year's race!
- To volunteer at this year's Dash, contact Mark Carter, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery's Events Guru and Donation Dude, at email@example.com.
- Since 2007 the Dogfish Dash has generated more than $200,000 for the Delaware Chapter of The Nature Conservancy.
- 2013 - $51,600
- 2012 - $38,500
- 2011 - $33,500
- 2010 - $26,000
- 2009 - $25,000
- 2008 - $20,000
- 2007 - $10,000
The Nature Conservancy and the Dogfish Head Craft Brewery have been working together for 7 years to raise money for conservation in Delaware.
The 2014 Dogfish Dash takes place on Sunday, September 28th. While registration for the race filled within hours, we hope you will come out to lend your support or even participate as a volunteer!
There are lots of ways to participate in the Dogfish Dash.
- Sponsor If you or your company is interested in being a sponsor at Dogfish Dash, contact Mark Carter, the company’s Events Guru and Donation Dude at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer Contact Mark Carter, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery's Events Guru and Donation Dude, at email@example.com to help at Packet Pick-up in Rehoboth on Saturday, September 27th and on Race Day in Milton on September 28th.
- Like us Facebook and stay up-to-date on the Dogfish Dash and The Nature Conservancy’s other activities in the First State.
The Dogfish Dash is a slightly off-centered 5K & 10K road race that starts and finishes at the Dogfish Head Craft Brewery in Milton. In addition to the chip-timed race, the Dash includes tasty morsels, live entertainment and Dogfish Head beer. There is also a costume contest with awards for the best “recycled” costume (individual and team).
The Nature Conservancy’s Delaware Chapter is grateful for this enduring partnership with the Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, a company that appreciates Delaware's natural landscapes which, when healthy, produce clean water and healthy soils for the ingredients going into their products. We are eternally grateful that this forward-thinking and environmentally-conscious Delaware-based company has generously dedicated proceeds from the annual 5K/10K Dogfish Dash to The Nature Conservancy’s Delaware Chapter for the past seven years!