Dogfish Dash 2013
Watch a video from this year's race!
- Since 2007 the Dogfish Dash has generated more than $200,000 for the Delaware Chapter of The Nature Conservancy.
- 2013 - $51,600
- 2012 - $38,500
- 2011 - $33,500
- 2010 - $26,000
- 2009 - $25,000
- 2008 - $20,000
- 2007 - $10,000
The Nature Conservancy and the Dogfish Head Craft Brewery have been working together for 7 years to raise money for conservation in Delaware.
The Dogfish Dash 2013 raised more money than ever for The Nature Conservancy's projects in Delaware!
On a beautiful, sunny day in September, 2,000 racers gathered to run and raise more than $50,000 for nature conservation in Delaware. Thanks to all of the staff, volunteers, sponsors the runners for your support. We can’t wait to see you next year!
The Nature Conservancy’s Delaware Chapter is grateful for an enduring partner in the Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, a company that appreciates the natural landscapes and ecological processes providing clean water and healthy soils for the ingredients going into their products. Thanks to that appreciation and foresight, the Dogfish Head Craft Brewery has generously dedicated proceeds from the annual 5K/10K Dogfish Dash to The Nature Conservancy’s Delaware Chapter for the past seven years!
Join the fun!
There are lots of ways to participate in the Dogfish Dash.
- Race Registration for the Dogfish Dash opens in early April. There is no race day registration. Check back for details at a later date.
- Sponsor If you or your company is interested in being a sponsor at Dogfish Dash and efforts to support The Nature Conservancy of Delaware, please contact Mark Carter, the company’s Events Guru and Donation Dude at email@example.com.
- Volunteer We’re always looking for volunteers at this and other nature-themed events around Delaware!
- Like us Facebook is a great way of learning about the Dogfish Dash and The Nature Conservancy’s other activities in the First State.
Huge Thanks to the Race Sponsors!
120 Minute IPA Level
All-Size Corrugated (A BCI Company)
90 Minute IPA Level
75 Minute IPA Level
Lighthouse Construction, Inc.
Go West T-Shirt Company
Raison D’Etre Level
Jefferson, Urian, Doane & Sterner, P.A.
Parkowski, Guerke & Swayze, P.A.
Country Malt Group
DuPont (Clear into the Future)
60 Minute IPA Level
Kelly Benefit Strategies
Blue Hen Food Waste for Waste Composting.
Klean Kanteen for a Post-Race Water Station
Lin-Mark Sports for Race Timing
The Dogfish Dash is a slightly off-centered 5K & 10K road race that starts and finishes at the Dogfish Head Craft Brewery [link]. Aside from a surprisingly hilly coastal Delaware chip-timed race, the Dash includes tasty morsels, live entertainment, brewery tours, copious amounts of fun, and Dogfish Head beer. And let’s not forget the costume contest….remember that there are some awards for the best “recycled” costume (individual and team).