- USE LESS WATER: Use water-saving devices such as faucet aerators and other low-flow products.
- CHOOSE PRODUCTS WISELY: Consider the source of the products you use, select sustainable materials, and consider buying food and products produced locally.
- SAVE ENERGY: Use energy-efficient appliances and products, consider using solar power or other renewable energy sources. Drive less, carpool or use public transportation when possible.
- REDUCE, RE-USE & RECYCLE: Reduce the trash you put into landfills by recycling, composting, and drinking from a re-usable water bottle.
- INSPIRE OTHERS TO CARE ABOUT NATURE: Take friends and family to special outdoor places, teach your kids and others to love and care for nature.
Find us (and friend us) on Facebook at Nature Conservancy Colorado and share what you do to make a difference for nature.