- Overnight guests enjoy a Visitor Center, more than 22 miles of hiking trails and loops, unlimited exploring, soaking in the hot springs, star gazing and watching some of the more than 180 bird species recorded here.
Cypress Casita: $180/night. Kitchen, sitting room, picture windows overlooking Hot Springs Wash and courtyard, queen bed and futon. Four person maximum. Price listed is for double occupancy. Also available is the Chulo Casita (not pictured). This two-person unit is $125/night. It includes a kitchen, claw-foot tub with shower, Mexican tile, queen bed.
- Cypress Casita sitting room.
- Cypress Casita bedroom.
- Forrestine Casita: $180/night. Combination kitchen, dining and living room. Full bath with shower, double bed and a daybed with trundle. Four person maximum. Price listed is for double occupancy.
- King Casita: $195/night. Large kitchen, dining room, full bath with shower, queen-size bed, double futon and two single futons. Six person maximum. Price listed is for double occupancy.
King Casita sitting room.
- King Casita kitchen and dining.
- Stone Cabin. $180/night. Claw-foot tub with shower, Mexican tile, small kitchen, queen bed and double futon. Four person maximum. Price listed is for double occupancy.
Commons Area: $100/night. Groups may reserve the McMurray Commons, which contains a group kitchen, large sitting room with a fireplace and a large multi-purpose room that overlooks Hot Springs wash and a mesquite Bosque. It's a great place for reading, birding, workshops, meetings and enjoying a cozy fire.
- See our lodging policies for additional notices. Casita prices are subject to change without notice.