The Nature Conservancy invites you to explore our connection to the world and examine how the choices we make impact the health of the Earth and its inhabitants.
In Arizona, our everyday choices matter. Here are five things you can do today…and tomorrow…to make a difference.
- Use less water: Use water-saving devices such as faucet aerators and other low-flow products, and collect rainwater for yard use.
- Choose products wisely: Consider the source of the products you use, select sustainable materials, and consider food and products produced locally.
- Save energy: Use energy-efficient appliances and products, consider using solar power or other renewable energy sources, and reduce car use.
- Reduce, re-use & recycle: Reduce the trash you put into landfills, compost and drink from a re-useable water bottle.
- Inspire others to care about nature: Take friends and family to special places, teach your kids and others to love and care for nature.