With your help, we can support communities in the Solomon Islands and around the world as they protect nature.
- Meet Dr. Richard Hamilton, the man behind the science that drives our sea turtle conservation efforts. Learn about a day in his life and why you might want to consider a career in marine science.
- Welcome to your not-so-standard morning commute.
- Share your office with these guys (Oh and save their species while you are at it).
- There is a new meaning to the phrase "business casual."
- You don't need the corner office to have the best views.
- There's a different definition of water cooler chat. Weekend escapades might include climbing a tree to avoid a crocodile and helping a local community protect the forests they depend on.
- Did we mention what you are working to protect? Even if you can’t become a marine scientist like Rick, you can still become a sea turtle hero!