Threats to biodiversity may be lurking right in your backyard. Purple loosestrife chokes wetlands across the country.
Stopping the spread of invasive species requires everyone’s involvement. Here are some easy ways in which you can make a difference.
- Watch out for bad plants in your backyard.
- Follow our six easy tips to stop invasives.
- Carry our wallet card to identify invasive plants in your region.
- Take our quiz and test your knowledge!
- Donate now to support The Nature Conservancy’s work to combat the spread of invasive species.
- Sign up for the Conservancy’s Great Places Network: a free online membership program, to learn more about what the Conservancy is doing in your state and around the world.
Learn more about what the Conservancy is doing to prevent and control invasive species.