Sometimes nature needs a helping hand. It’s easier than you think to help keep our lands and waters healthy and productive. Here are just a few steps you can take to join the growing league of Nature’s Comeback Heroes!
- Spread the word. Tell your friends how they can become a Natural Hero by sharing your favorite inspirational story on your Facebook page or Twitter feed.
- Lend a hand. Join the growing community of people who are taking everyday actions to help save Earth. Through the All Hands on Earth campaign, you can find daily tips — most that take five minutes or less — to protect our lands and waters. Working together, we can make a difference.
- Volunteer. Contact your local Nature Conservancy office to see what you can do to save the places you love. Find the office nearest you by clicking here and then click on your state listed on the left hand side.
- Speak up for nature. Pledge to use your Outside Voice to save the lands and waters we all rely upon for food, shelter, income and recreation.
- Learn. Stay connected with the latest news about conservation by signing up for the Great Places Network. The free monthly e-newsletter brings you updates about scientific breakthroughs, new discoveries, invitations to events and other news about the natural world around you.
- Donate. Join the more than 1 million members of The Nature Conservancy and help us make a positive impact around the world in more than 30 countries, all 50 United States and your backyard.