In addition to you being an active member of The Nature Conservancy, you may also enjoy supporting our natural world by participating in these special membership opportunities.
- Conservation Champions is a special group of our most dedicated, monthly supporters — caring people just like you. When you become a Conservation Champion, your monthly gift will provide a reliable stream of support that is so vital to protecting Earth's most important habitats. Become a Conservation Champion!
- The Last Great Places Society honors those individuals who make a gift of $10,000 or more to support our conservation efforts over the course of a year. The generous annual support of Last Great Places Society is the bedrock of our conservation efforts and you’ll receive special recognition that demonstrates your support of our organization.
- Conservation Partners provide critical funds to continue our ongoing conservation programs around the world.
- The Legacy Club is a group of Nature Conservancy supporters who make a lasting commitment to conservation by making a life-income gift with the Conservancy or by naming the Conservancy as a beneficiary in their estate plans.
- The Nature Conservancy’s Flickr™ photo sharing group enables you to help inspire others by sharing your favorite nature images and also connect with others who love nature photography.
All of The Nature Conservancy’s special membership opportunities enable you to help advance the scale, scope and pace of conservation around the world. Thank you for your interest in making a tangible and lasting difference for our planet.
When you join today, you'll help us achieve lasting results for both people and nature.
It's easy to give with our safe and secure online form. Or, if you prefer, you can make your gift by mail or phone:
The Nature Conservancy
Attn: Treasury (web/become a member)
4245 N. Fairfax Drive, Suite 100
Arlington, VA 22203, USA
Online contributions of $52.00 or more are 100% tax-deductible. Online contributions under $52.00 are tax-deductible, less the fair market value of any thank you gifts you may receive. The fair market value of the Nature Conservancy magazine is $4.