Give a Meaningful Gift
Hummingbirds can migrate more than 2,000 miles from central Mexico to as far north as British Columbia, Canada, on wings that aren’t quite two-and-a-half inches long.
You can give a meaningful green gift to protect important lands and waters for hummingbirds and all species – including ourselves!
That’s part of The Nature Conservancy’s commitment to protect the web of life globally, using strategies to create lasting and balanced solutions. And when you give a gift of nature, your gift will play a direct role in critical conservation.
A broad-tail hummingbird will return, year after year, not just to the same region, not just to the same tree, but to the very same branch it nested on the year before. It’s up to us to make sure that nest is there every year.
When you protect hummingbird habitats with a gift of $50 or more, your gift includes:
- Special mail delivery with a nature gift card announcing your present and all membership materials
- Personalized certificate for your gift recipient that commemorates your generosity
- Nature Conservancy magazine, our award-winning quarterly publication, will keep your recipient informed about the many places the Conservancy is working to protect. (Plus, we'll rush the current magazine issue along with the personalized certificate!)
- An invitation to create a personalized nature homepage on nature.org
- Great Places e-newsletter subscription to our monthly e-communication with local conservation updates, eco-tips you can use and stunning nature photography downloads (optional)
Delight someone special with this unique gift of nature that can help create safety and security for these little hummingbirds and the thousands of other species all along its migratory path.
Show you care about them and our natural world by giving a gift to protect hummingbird habitats.
It's easy to give with our safe and secure online form. Or, if you prefer, you can make your gift by mail or phone:
The Nature Conservancy
Attn: Treasury (web/give a meaningful gift)
4245 N. Fairfax Drive, Suite 100
Arlington, VA 22203, USA
Online contributions of $52.50 or more are 100% tax-deductible. Online contributions under $52.50 are tax-deductible, less the fair market value of any thank you gifts you may receive. The fair market value of the Nature Conservancy magazine is $4.