We are excited to invite you to join us in exploring some of the breathtaking places and diversity of life that your generosity helps us to preserve.
In 2014, we offer five trips to five different locations, each of which has been designed specifically for Legacy Club members:
- Hawai'i to immerse yourself in lush rainforests, mountain grasslands, and pristine beaches - Trip Completed
- Little St. Simons Island for a relaxing excursion to a privately-owned island teeming with wilderness - Trip Completed
- Maine to discover Moosehead Lake's ecological value and charming communities- Trip is FULL
- Pine Butte Guest Ranch to explore the area's captivating natural beauty in the heart of Big Sky Country - Trip is FULL
- Costa Rica to explore enchanting tropical forests, towering volcanoes, and beaches home to more than 300 species of birds . - First Departure Completed; Second Departure is FULL, View photos from the first departure.
These journeys are just one of the many ways we have of showing our appreciation for your tremendous commitment to the Conservancy. They provide you with the opportunity to share your love of nature with your friends and family, who are more than welcome to join you. Each journey offers varied activity levels, as well as customized personal service, and we are happy to adapt the experiences detailed in the following pages to meet your needs.
Regardless of whether or not you can join us for one of our upcoming journeys, I encourage you to visit our preserves. You can call your local Conservancy office to learn more about the great places you have helped protect. There is no better way to understand what we do and what your commitment means than by seeing the Conservancy’s work firsthand.
For details, call the travel specialist listed for your journey. Our coordinator of the Conservancy’s Conservation Journeys program, Christine Kessler, can also answer general questions. You can reach Christine at email@example.com or (877) 812-3698(877) 812-3698.
2015 Legacy Club Departures to be Announced in Early Fall
Information that may interest you ...
You can leave a legacy for nature. Learn about our Legacy Club.
Check out our gift planning corner for informative gift planning articles from our experts.
Read tips for updating your will.
You can protect deserts, arid lands and other natural places by making a planned gift with The Nature Conservancy. Contact us today.
Enjoy Hawai'i's unique natural beauty. Learn more about this journey
Journey with Legacy Club members to experience southern hospitality in a pristine coastal wilderness. View the details
Journey into the wild heart of the North Woods and explore Maine's timeless landscapes. Learn more about this trip
Visit the largest intact ecosystem in North America. Read more about the Legacy trip to Pine Butte
Enjoy Costa Rica's pristine beaches, lush rainforests, and spectacular coasts. View the highlights of this trip