Nature’s future depends on our valued supporters like you.
If you are looking for an easy way to help, consider the three simple giving options below. These types of gifts allow you to make a big difference in nature’s future while furthering conservation work around the globe. Discover your giving options today.
Opportunity 1: Did you know that you can set aside even a part of your 401(k) or life insurance policy as a gift to the Conservancy? It’s easy!
- Ask your fund manager or human resources department for the beneficiary form.
- You name The Nature Conservancy as a beneficiary of all or part of your retirement plan, life insurance policy or other qualified account.
- You return the form to your fund manager or Human Resources department, and then we hope you will let us know about your gift.
- If you are naming us as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, there maybe an additional step. Please contact us for details.
Questions? Contact our gift planners! Or, read more about a gift through your life-insurance policy or through retirement plan.
Opportunity 2: Did you know your will can benefit nature? It can … it’s called making a bequest. And it’s easy!
- Visit your attorney to create or update your will or revocable trust, and include a bequest provision to The Nature Conservancy. (Find sample bequest language.)
- You should let us know about your important gift so we can thank you and welcome you to The Legacy Club.
Questions? Contact our gift planning team! Or, read more about making a bequest to The Nature Conservancy.
Opportunity 3: Did you know that you can donate stock or mutual funds for nature? You can and it’s easy!
- You consult your financial advisor first, and you transfer securities to The Nature Conservancy. Find out how to transfer your securities.
- The Nature Conservancy sells your securities and the proceeds become a donation.
- You may receive an immediate tax deduction and savings on capital gains taxes, and you help nature too!
Questions? Contact our stock team! Or, learn more about how to make a gift of stock or securities.
There are many ways to give to the Conservancy in addition to or instead of donating cash. Learn about all the ways you can give to nature today.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to a gift planner right away, you can also contact us by email, or call (877) 812-3698.
Or, if you prefer you can fill out our simple form about what type of gift interests you at no obligation, and a gift planner will contact you with a personalized proposal.
March 06, 2013