How it works
- You transfer cash, securities or other appreciated property into a trust.
- The trust makes fixed annual payments to you or to beneficiaries you name.
- When the trust terminates, the remainder passes to The Nature Conservancy.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your contribution to the annuity trust.
- Pay no upfront capital gains tax on any appreciated assets you donate.
- Receive stable, predictable income for life or a term of years for you or designated income beneficiaries.
- Have the satisfaction of making a significant gift that benefits you now and The Nature Conservancy later.
For more information contact one our gift planning experts at (877) 812-3698 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are many types of life-income gifts. Learn more.
- Take a look at all your gift possibilities.
- Calculate your benefits with our gift calculator.
You can protect migratory birds and other natural places by making a planned gift with The Nature Conservancy. Contact us today.