How it works
- You transfer cash, securities or other appreciated property into a trust.
- The trust makes fixed annual payments to you or to beneficiaries you name.
- When the trust terminates, the remainder passes to The Nature Conservancy.
- You receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your contribution to the annuity trust.
- You pay no upfront capital gains tax on any appreciated assets you donate.
- You or your designated income beneficiaries receive stable, predictable income for life or a term of years.
- You have the satisfaction of making a significant gift that benefits you now and The Nature Conservancy later.
Information that may interest you ...
There are many types of life-income gifts. Learn more.
You can protect migratory birds and other natural places by making a planned gift with The Nature Conservancy. Contact us today.