How it Works:
- You name The Nature Conservancy as the beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k) or other qualified plan.
- After your lifetime, the residue of your plan passes to The Nature Conservancy tax-free. An extra step may be required to designate your 401(k); please contact our team for more details.
- You can escape both income AND estate tax levied on the residue left in your retirement account by leaving it to The Nature Conservancy.
- Give the most-taxed asset in your estate to The Nature Conservancy, and leave more favorably taxed property to your heirs.
- You can continue to take withdrawals during your lifetime.
- You can change the beneficiary if your circumstances change.
Information that may interest you ...
You can leave a legacy for nature. Learn about our Legacy Club.
You can protect rivers and other natural places by making a planned gift with The Nature Conservancy. Contact us today.