You can create your own unique conservation legacy through a planned gift with The Nature Conservancy.
As a professional advisor, you have a relationship with your clients built on trust and mutual respect. The same is true with The Nature Conservancy's relationship with our supporters.
We recognize that each of our supporter's financial and philanthropic goals are unique. Therefore, we welcome the opportunity to assist you with incorporating your clients' philanthropic objectives into a well-crafted estate plan.
- Legal Language and Tax ID - find sample language for your will.
- Gift Calculator: Use our planned giving calculator to generate potential benefits for your client.
- Advisor Brochure: We have teams of experienced professionals to help you and your clients explore and implement a variety of charitable giving options. Download our brochure to learn more about our services. (.pdf, 593kb)
- "Real Estate Gifts - Beyond the Basics" (.pdf, 202 kb): This article, written by Conservancy staff and published in the Journal of Gift Planning, provides timely information about gifts of real estate.
- Planned Giving Design Center: Visit the Planned Giving Design Center for help determining the most beneficial philanthropic tools for meeting your clients' goals.
Important Estate Distribution Information
The Nature Conservancy has a centralized estate administration policy. All correspondence, e-mails, phone calls, distribution checks, etc. related to a deceased donor should be directed to the estate administrator at the Worldwide office. This includes bequests which are specifically designated to a state chapter or program.
The Nature Conservancy
4245 N. Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22203
Phone: (703) 841-4846
Fax: (703) 812-4863