This April, in honor of Earth Month, show the world you love the Earth by posting a #NatureSelfie!
Get out and connect with nature. Find your favorite swimming hole, mountain trail, neighborhood park or street tree — then take and share your #NatureSelfie!
It’s easy to do:
- Go out to a nearby park or garden and take a picture of yourself with your favorite tree, flower or other blooming plant.
- Share it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or WeChat using hashtag #NatureSelfie. (If you can include the location in your photo caption or tweet, that would be great!)
- Contribute to our collaborative photo album by uploading your pictures to the “Earth Day NatureSelfies” Group on Flickr.
Need ideas for where to take your #NatureSelfie?
The Nature Conservancy has many year-round opportunities for people to connect with nature, from coast to coast. Check out the links below!
- Volunteer: Volunteers help The Nature Conservancy devote a major portion of its funds to land conservation, keeping our effectiveness high and our costs low. The Nature Conservancy has some great volunteer opportunities. Get outside in the sunshine and help us plant trees, pick up litter and get rid of invasive species!
- Explore: Take a hike, enjoy the scenery and learn about the natural world around you. To get started, check out some of the Earth Month events we have scheduled. Or explore nature at a preserve in your state -- on your own or with family and friends. You can learn more here and find a preserve near you.